Who are we?
Residents from Fort Lee and from around Bergen County; old and young, families and singles, gay and straight, from many different backgrounds. Worship and congregational life in the Anglican (Episcopal) tradition help us find God in everyday life.
There’s a place for you at God’s table: All are welcome.
The mission of the Church of the Good Shepherd is to help each other experience the love of God; to respond with compassion to the needs of our neighbors; to recognize Christ in all people; to embrace diversity and inclusivity, and to promote justice, peace, and love.
Come experience (in the words of our parishioners)
- God’s home where love is the nucleus
- Positive energy
- A clearer understanding of self and God
- How your own purpose can be more closely aligned with God’s own purpose
- Community and harmony among divided groups
- Opportunities to help people in need
- The homey atmosphere